Start arriving for red carpet photos, getting in line at 5. Boarding the Belle begins at 5:30. and we leave promptly at 6! No refunds if you are late. Make sure you arrive in time to find parking and walk over to the Belle.
The Wharf parking lot is a pay lot at 129 River Road (entrance by Joe’s Crab Shack). This lot stretches along the wharf to the Belle area. If this lot is full, the Riverview Parking Garage off of 6th Street is just a walk across the street from the Belle.
There will be plenty to keep you busy on the Belle of Louisville during this exciting event and the after party. Your ticket covers quite a lot! First, a ride on the Belle of Louisville with dinner normally costs $43, so you're already off to a good start in getting a lot of bang for your buck. You can view photos, videos and more from last year's Muse Cruise here. Plus, this year:
- Enjoy the lovely views of both the Indiana and Kentucky shores from the deck of the historical Belle of Louisville, oldest operating Mississippi-style stern-wheeler steamboat in existence,
- as you mingle and network with the 2018 guests of honors and other professionals in film, tv and music industry in addition to local business and government
- Enjoy a lovely dinner! Catering by Lou Lou Food + Drink - Mediterranean Italian with a Cajun twist!
- Grab more raffle tickets (Cruisers get one ticket included) to our giveaways from Crosley Radio, Ballotin Chocolate and others.
- Enjoy awesome live music. Check out the 2018 Louisville Muse Cruise entertainment here!
- Give an interview to the podcasts on board: Kentucky Music Preview and Bout Time Podcast
- Pose for Photos from HHH Photography on the red carpet and throughout the event, have fun with the mobile photobooth from Maxi Mobile Pixels or the video from Visual Experts
- Visit the Cash Bar
- Meet some 21+ beauty pageant winners who will be on board helping everything run smoothly, pose for photos with them and grab a gift bag from them on your way out
- Then, head over to the After Party at Diamonds Pub and Billiards in the Highlands for an open stage and Ballotin Chocolate Whiskey tasting at 9:30 p.m.